Welcome to the Women in Podcasting Show!
I’m so excited you’re here. Thank you for listening today to our first episode of the Women in Podcasting Show!
I want to talk with you about:
- What Women in Podcasting is all about and how this community can help you along your journey of starting or growing your podcast.my story and why I started WIP.
- Strategies to help you to start and grow your podcast through creating community, having courage, finding your clarity and collaborating with others.
- How being a podcaster can be isolating. That’s why being part of a community is so important. Taking the time to build meaningful relationships will open up so many more doors that you could never imagine on your own.
You don’t have to go it alone! You can join us over in the Women in Podcasting group on Facebook and our VIP Club. See the links below.
If YOU would like to be featured on this podcast, listen through to the end and I’ll tell you how.
Who am I?
My name is Jennifer Henczel, and I’m a best selling author, Award Winning Leader, Influence Igniter, Podcaster and Founder of Women in Podcasting Network and I founded the Women in Podcasting Show, Women in Podcasting Facebook Group, and the Women in Podcasting Club.
I’ve helped thousands of leaders, coaches, speakers, trainers, podcasters, non-profits and business owners who want to level up to create more impact and influence. People just like you, who want to change lives and find joy along the way.
The Power of Podcasting
Podcasting is one of the best ways for achieving that, today.
Now, more than ever, the world needs to hear YOUR voice. That’s why I created the Women in Podcasting Show.
I want to let you know, I’m not a tech wizard. I’m not a podcast producer or audio engineer by trade. I’m not here to sell you production services or anything like that.
I’m an entrepreneur and business owner, just like many of you. Or perhaps your podcast is for a cause or hobby. I’ve also run non-profits and worked for the government. So, in this show, we’ll have resources for everyone.
In upcoming episodes I’ll be talking with you about:
- The steps for starting a podcast
- Getting more gigs as a guest expert
- Growing and Monetizing Your podcast
- Introducing you to amazing women podcasters.
- and much more!