Grow Your Business as a Guest Expert
Learn How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts & Booked for Speaking Gigs for More Visibility, Leads and Sales
Being a guest expert on a podcast, summit or live event can help you with:
You can achieve all that through being a podcast guest
That’s because it doesn’t take much preparation to be interviewed off-camera, and you need very little technology of your own.
But guest podcasting only works if you pick the right podcasts, prepare properly, and follow-up. So…
Learn How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts:
- Establish the right mindset for being a podcast guest, and set goals that make sense for your business.
- Find podcasts that your target audience listens to and which are open to guest interviews.
- Craft a pitch that will catch the podcast hosts interest in interviewing you on their show.
- Customize their pitch for each podcast host, and take the necessary steps to get booked.
- Prepare yourself and your tech properly, so you make a professional impression.
- Be a stellar podcast guest during and after your interview, so you earn a reputation as someone well worth interviewing.
- Maximize the opportunity of the podcast interview for your business.
Would you like a copy of my whole framework?
Want access to ALL my templates, messages, emails, workbooks and step-by-step processes…
I invite you to purchase my “GROW YOUR BUSINESS AS A GUEST EXPERT” package.
It will help you with turning your learning into action and getting the results you desire.
- 100 Page Textbook
- Pitch Template & Follow-up Email
- Action Plan Workbook
- Podcast Tracking Sheet
- Guest Expert Tech Checklist
- Guest Expert Cheat sheet
- Program Overview Infographic
In my package, GROW YOUR BUSINESS AS A GUEST EXPERT, you’ll get access to all my tools and resources, so you can be taking action and implementing what you learn at each stage. I’ll reveal the whole process to you step-by-step.
Now, you have some options for moving forward:
A. You can continue working on promoting your business and building your brand on your own and juggle it with your other business activities. You might get there eventually, or you might get side-tracked by other things.
B. You can do nothing and go back to what you’re doing now.
C. You can let me give you a helping hand to get the outcomes you want faster and more easily by becoming a podcast guest.
You have the ideas, right?
Let’s kick-start your idea into reality!
Maybe you’ve even started writing, speaking and building your credibility & influence.
Now, you just need the information and tools to push through and make it happen on a bigger scale.
Here’s exactly what you’ll be able to do when you have my road map:
- Cultivate a positive mindset and set specific goals, so that you can confidently and intentionally set in motion your guest podcasting strategy
- Create a list of podcast hosts who broadcast to your target audience, so that you can start cultivating relationships with them
- Put together a pitch aimed at your target audience, so that podcast hosts are excited to interview you
- Take action to get booked as a guest on your target podcasts, so that you can start getting your message out to the world
- Set up the appropriate technology so that you come across as a professional podcast guest
- Prepare yourself and your contribution in advance so that you feel confident and stay focused on the needs of the audience
- Fulfill the conventions of a podcast guest so that you will perform professionally in all your interviews
- Develop a helpful, appreciative, and professional relationship with your host so that you’ll be invited back for further interviews and get referred to other podcast hosts
- Pick ways to use social media for maximum publicity so that you’ll attract more listeners to your interviews and more followers on your platforms
- Choose how to capitalize on your podcast interviews and attract more leads long after the initial broadcast has taken place
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps so you can achieve the goals you set for this course
- Building relationships with a new audience (especially since they’ll hear a real person)
- Making more sales of your products and services
- Reaching a whole new audience
I’ll help you avoid the mistakes that most people make when pitching to podcast hosts and event organizers without the headaches and lost time of trying to do it on your own.
You see, I’ve planned and promoted over 500 events! It’s a big number, I know. But it’s true, because I founded a large business network and I continually produced events large and small, year round. I’ve been booked and recruited speakers for online and offline events, panels, summits and interviews. But enough about me, what’s really important is who you are and how you want to change the world.
Imagine having this DONE!
It’s time to take your life and business to the next level!
Let me help you. Here’s how…
Are you ready to… “Grow Your Business as a Guest Expert?
I’m not going to sell you this program for
$1997 or $997 or even $297.
I want to give you these tools to point you in the right direction, giving you clarity and focus around what to do next with your idea. Learn from me, my mistakes and my successes with getting booked and booking others for all kinds of guest spots on podcasts, summits and life events.
So, if you’re ready to move ahead towards finding a whole new audience and building your brand through podcast appearances, enroll today…
Access this awesome package PLUS our entire member vault of downloads, workbooks, journals, checklists and guides to help you grow your audience, turn your expertise into extra income and monetize your podcast for one low monthly fee…
$97 per month
Today, join for only $7/month.
(Your fees will never go up!)
Once you submit your payment, GO HERE to login and access our extensive library of resources.
Founder, Women in Podcasting Network
Founder of Inspired Influencers