I’m so glad you’re here! First, here is my gift to you…
Ideas for Monetizing Your Podcast
Here’s something else that might interest you…
Want the templates I use to manage and monetize my podcast? I created these for my members…
Powerful Podcasting Templates Package
You know as well as I do, podcasting is an empowering way to share your message and change the world, one episode at a time. But, it’s not just about creating a podcast…
It’s about creating a GREAT podcast!
I created these templates for you to so that you can save a lot of time and get to your most important tasks of living your passion and serving the world with your purpose.
Hey Expert Guests, this can help you, too. It’s great to see these behind-the-scenes processes so you know how what podcasters are looking for and you can prepare for success.
Okay, so I’ll get right to it, here’s what’s included:
- Use this to Promote Your Episodes: Interview Promo Page Template: Use this template on the page where you add the audio and video of the interview so your followers can access it.
- EMAIL #1: Request for an Interview Email Template: We made it easy to send your interview requests to potential guests by creating a simple email template you can update and make your own and re-use each time.
- EMAIL #2: Follow Up Request Email Template: Following up after requesting an interview is key. Use this template to give your potential guest another nudge. They may have missed your initial request as well so following up can really pay off.
- EMAIL #3: Pre-Interview Information Email Template: Use this template as a confirmation with all the details after your guest has agreed and you have selected a date and time. This will let them know everything you need from them and include all the details about the interview.
- EMAIL #4: Interview Reminder Email Template: Use this template as a reminder for your guest with all the interview details. Send this email the day before the interview to ensure your guest will be prepared.
- EMAIL #5: Invitation to Join Call and Interview Announcement Email Templates: Use these email templates to notify your email subscribers about the interview. One can be used to invite your subscribers to join your interview live.
- EMAIL #6: Subscriber Announcement: To be sent to your subscribers AFTER the interview has been recorded and loaded onto your website. Notify them about the episode when the interview is complete
- Guest Checklist: There is a lot to remember and prepare for when interviewing guests for your podcast. Use this handy checklist to ensure you don’t miss a thing.
- EMAIL #7: Thank You for the Interview Email Template: Following up with your guests is important and you will want to thank them for taking the time to talk with you. You can also share the recording and transcripts with them in this communication as well.
Access this awesome package PLUS our entire member vault of downloads, workbooks, journals, checklists and guides to help you grow your audience, turn your expertise into extra income and monetize your podcast for one low monthly fee…
$97 per month
Today, join for only $7/month.
(Your fees will never go up!)
Once you submit your payment, GO HERE to login and access our extensive library of resources.
Founder, Women in Podcasting Network