Jennifer Henczel has many years of experience in training, and delivering workshops and seminars for Universities, Government Funded Training Centres, and Corporate clients. Jennifer offers online course and programs, and has been involved in online marketing since 1999. She has a wide reach online, with both local and international audiences.
Jennifer Henczel has her Provincial Instructors Diploma (PID), Diploma in International Trade, Courses from the UFV Adult Ed and Fine Arts Programs, and is always updating her skills with multiple social media certificates and programs. Jennifer has been an instructor in the continuing Ed departments of a number of private and public colleges, as well as, a speaker at multiple workshops, conferences, summits, and events over the past 20 years. In addition to formal education, Jennifer is a life-long learner and participates in today ‘s top mastermind and training programs.
- Provincial Instructors Diploma (PID)
- NLP, MLP Coach, Time Line Therapy® & Hypnosis Practitioner
- Graduate of Rock the Stage Speaking Program
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie
- Diploma in International Trade
- Licensed Personal Style Indicator Practitioner
- Courses in Masters in Communications
- Courses in Adult Education Degree
- Completed and taught many cutting edge training programs in marketing, business and leadership strategies.
- Spoken at local, provincial, national and international conferences.
- led the Women in Podcasting track at Podfest in 2022.
Winner: Women of Worth Leader of the Year Nominee, and winner of the 2014: “Influence and Connection ” Award
Nominee: Nomination for 2015 BC Multicultural Award in the Business category.
Nominee: Nominated for a 2015 Fraser Valley Diversity Award in the category of Marketing.
Nominee: 2015 Small Business BC Awards in the categories of Community Impact and Premier ‘s Choice.
Nominee: 2014 Small Business BC Awards in the categories of Community Impact and Premier ‘s Choice.