Jennifer Henczel is a Podcaster, Best Selling Author, Founder of Women in Podcasting Network and a global network called Women in Podcasting Network. Jennifer’s mission is to lift women’s voices and stories globally.
Jennifer Henczel is known as the Queen of Encouragement for her ability to build inspiring, supportive and collaborative communities. She loves creating opportunities for women to connect and collaborate in meaningful ways.
Her podcasts include the Women in Podcasting Show, where you can get tips about podcasting and guesting at WomeninPodcasting.show and the Inspiring Influencers Show which she co-hosts with her husband, interviewing thought leaders about today’s top marketing and mindset strategies and you can find that at inspiring.show
Jennifer has been involved in hundreds of collaborations as an affiliate and partner with top influencers like Tony Robins & Dean Graziosi, Melanie Benson, Serena Carcasol, Deirdre Tshien, Kimberly Crow, Michelle Abraham and many others.
Jennifer has spoken at hundreds of live in-person events, in online lives, summits and on podcasts. Jennifer Henczel was the leader of the Women in Podcasting track at Podfest 2022, where her room was overflowing to the point they had to bring in more tables and chairs. It turned out to be the most popular and attended track of the conference.
Invite Jennifer Henczel as a guest on your show or to speak at your event.
Monetize your Message
Through her Women in Podcasting Network Inner Circle, Jennifer helps her clients navigate all of today’s top mindset and marketing tools to create a client attraction system that works. Jennifer teaches people her proprietary Influence Formula for monetizing their message for more impact and influence.
Most importantly, Jennifer leads people through a process of ascending to their highest self, creating harmony and abundance for themselves, while serving the world with their purpose.
Book a Strategy Session with Jennifer Today: BOOK IT
- Micro Memberships
- Community Building
I’d love to encourage your audience to level up and lift their voices with these topics:
- Creating an Engaged and Thriving Community that Generates Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Monetizing Your Message with Micro Memberships
- Creating a Thriving Community Using Micro Memberships
- Igniting Your Inner Influencer for more Impact
- Majestic Mindset Shifts for Getting Royally Unstuck
- Your Inspired Intro: A Blueprint for Clarifying and Expressing Your Essence and Purpose in the Universe
- Elevator Pitches for Podcasters
Jennifer Henczel has created numerous digital products, programs and online courses. You can purchase Jennifer ‘s templates, tools and programs through her shop or by joining as a member. Some of her most popular packages include:
- Mini Memberships Masterclass – Learn about Creating an Engaged and Thriving Signature Community that Generates Monthly Recurring Revenue.
- Affirmations Pack – Canva templates, a workbook filled with 365 days of inspiring and uplifting content, and more.
- Podcasting Pack – Podcasting on Purpose Guide, Workbook and Checklist.
- Book Bliss Jennifer shows writers and authors how to self-publish their manuscript, workbook or journal for FREE in 5 days or less. those are just some examples of the quality packages and programs Jennifer Henczel has released to help entrepreneurs around the world.
Best Selling Author & Publisher
- Pursuit 365 (Collaborative book)
- Crushed Alive! A Journey from Tragedy to Triumph (Book Publisher)
- 592 Ideas for Your Social Media Content (Book)
- Marketing Motivator Workbook (Workbook)
- Import Export Coach (Book)
- …and many other workbooks
- Led the Women in Podcasting track at Podfest 2022 in Orlando Florida (IRL)
- Majestic Mindset Shifts to Get Unstuck – Shaw TV
- Using Social Media to Build Communities – Involve Symposium, City of Abbotsford
- Majestic Mindset Shifts to Get Unstuck – Diva’s Night Out
- Majestic Mindset Shifts to Get Unstuck – Empowered Stories
- Networking Strategies for Building Your Business – Recurring instructor at Self-Employment Program (SEP)
- Strategies for Building Online and Offline Communities – Connect Now Business Network
- Social Smart Start – Connect Now Business Network
- Email Marketing Lab – Inspired Influencers
- Creating Your Inspired Introduction – Valley Women’s Network
- Creating a Client Attraction System that Works – Business Breakthrough Summit
- Attracting Your Ideal Clients – Provincial and National Promotional Product Conferences
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Programs – Fraser Valley University
- Starting an Import Export Business – Fraser Valley University
- Starting an Import Export Business – Community Futures Development Corporation
- …and many more.
In the Media
Featured in various articles in magazines, newspapers, textbooks and books over many years. Here are some examples:
- Various features on NBC blogs
- Women in Business – Business in Vancouver https://biv.com/magazine/women-business-fall-2018
- Ready Set Network – Business in Vancouver https://biv.com/article/2018/09/women-business-ready-set-network
- Lessons Learned – Business in Vancouver https://biv.com/article/2017/11/lessons-learned
- Top 5 Groups On Facebook To Grow Your Business – Huffington Post (I sold that network and have built other communities since) https://www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/top-5-groups-on-facebook-to-grow-your-business_b_12346404
- Fraser Valley women’s expo is back — and better than ever! – The Chilliwack Progress (I organized & MC’d a business & podcasting panel) https://www.theprogress.com/marketplace/fraser-valley-womens-expo-is-back-and-better-than-ever/
- Fresh Magazine p. 38
- In several issues of Thriving Magazine – Recurring article “Women in Podcasting” by Jennifer Henczel
- Featured in several issues of Podcast Magazine.
Jennifer is very passionate about connecting people and resources, and has been nominated for both a Fraser Valley Cultural Diversity Award and a BC Multicultural Award (see the Connect Now Diversity Statement).
Winner: Women of Worth Leader of the Year Nominee, and winner of the 2014: “Influence and Connection” Award
Nominee: Nomination for 2015 BC Multicultural Award in the Business category.
Nominee: Nominated for a 2015 Fraser Valley Diversity Award in the category of Marketing.
Nominee: 2015 Small Business BC Awards in the categories of Community Impact and Premier’s Choice.
Nominee: 2014 Small Business BC Awards in the categories of Community Impact and Premier’s Choice.
Headshots & More
Has Jennifer helped you in your business and to connect with others? Please consider submitting a testimonial HERE